What are the current marketing trends for 2019? We periodically take a glance at mobile, voice search, and search engines to get intel to move forward to make the best marketing choices.
Periodically we check market is within the SEO realm to try to predict where to spend the majority of our efforts within mobile, web and beyond.
Here is the breakdown:
- 82% of smartphone shoppers conduct “near me” searches.
- 28% of searches for something nearby result in purchase conversion.
- Using videos on landing pages will increase conversions by 86%.
- Over 52% of smartphone users have discovered a new product or service while conducting a search on their smartphone.
- 79% of location-based searches convert into offline purchases.
- 87% of people look up the location of a business on Google Maps.
- Over 65% of people between the age of 25-49-year speak to their voice-enabled devices at least once a day.
- It is estimated by the year 2020 50% of all online searches will be voice searches.
- Two-thirds of people who use digital voice assistants, use their smartphones less often. (Amazon Echo, Home Pod, or Google Home)
- Google provides over 95% of organic web traffic.
- 70% of marketers say that growing says improving their SEO (Search Engine Optimization) resulted in an increase in their organic web presence.
- 75-80% of search engine users only focus on organic search results.
- Video content is 50x more likely to drive organic search results than plain text
- Video within a post increases organic traffic from search results by 160%.
- Organic SEO has around 6 times more impact than paid search ads
Eye on Video
- 47% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- 61% of YouTube users are male
- 33% of consumers engage with branded video on YouTube.
- Two-thirds of users watch YouTube on a second screen while watching TV.
ViviScape can help you create an SEO and content strategy to compliment your business.