Are you ready for Microsoft Windows 11? Learn more about that's next in the next era of the windows adventure.
Are you ready for Microsoft Windows 11?
It has been 6 years since the release of windows 10, and the next fresh update is available.
Listed below are the features you may be interested in:
- Beautiful new modern design, bringing clean, glass-like feel to the applications you use daily.
- Native support of Android Applications, downloadable from the amazon app store.
- Microsoft Teams integration natively into the platform. Providing a cohesive experience like using face-time within the apple ecosystem.
- Increased focus on productivity and entertainment. Making it easier to balance between work and personal life balance.
- Internet Explorer is GONE! It has been disabled in this next release and Edge is the recommended replacement. You can continue using Google Chrome or Firefox if that is what you prefer.
- It’s free. Yes, it will be available as an update for windows 10 users that have compatible machines.
- Widgets, live tiles, and other UI elements have been infused into the operating system for you to give your windows experience a more personal feel.
- They even moved the window key to the center of the task bar. If you care about that.
If you’re interested in finding out if your machine is compatible for this phenomenal update. You can use the Microsoft’s compatibility tool to see if your machine is ready to rock.
WINDOWS 11 REQUIREMENTS
|Spec ||Requirement |
|Processor ||1GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system on a chip |
|RAM ||4GB |
|Storage ||64GB or larger storage device |
|System firmware ||UEFI, Secure Boot capable |
|TPM ||Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0 |
|Graphics card ||Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver |
|Display ||HD (720p) display greater than 9 inches diagonally, 8 bits per color channel |
|Internet connection and Microsoft account ||For Windows 11 Home edition: internet connectivity; Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use For all Windows 11 editions: internet access to perform updates and to download and use some features; Microsoft account for some features |
Full Specification list available Here
If your ready to dig in and learn more about what is available to you in the next era of the Windows story. You can visit dedicated page graciously provided for your convenience.